Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Its All About The Photo's

Several people have told me that the pictures of Piper don't do her justice, you can't see her amazing brindle coat in them. I have tried and tried to take more pictures of her so you can see her beautiful coat. There is a recent pic I took of her. She is one of those dogs that when you see her in person you are amazed of how beautiful she is. This girl is not only beautiful, she has a GREAT personality to go along with her looks. I am falling in love with this girl, she really does need to get adopted quick. I came home Sunday after the adoption event, and cried thinking about letting her go, ok so my blog readers are the first to know that I truly may have to adopt this girl.

I have been trying to get caught up on my household chores after being sick, actually I still am a little, what ever this stuff was it kicked my butt for sure! I have to take Piper over to the vet this week to get her suture's out from her spay surgery. One day I might get caught up but I won't hold my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment