Saturday, July 31, 2010

Just Another Day...

Its been a pretty busy day, I met up with a breeder to get a poodle she wanted to surrender because the dog was too scared and then I met up with the foster mom so she could get this little darling home and make her comfortable. This little poodle is gorgeous, still fairly young and it appears she has never been bred, maybe because she was defined as being to big for the breed but who knows. She is very frightened but hopefully soon she will realize that the worst is over and now she can relax and enjoy the good life, with never ending love and food! Now she will never have to worry about the mess of having and caring for babies.

I told you in my last blog that I got a new foster named Piper, well there is a close up of her, isn't she just beautiful? She is having a rough recovery from her spay surgery, but has improved as of this evening, even though I still haven't got her to eat anything. One thing I can tell you about this girl is she was definitely someone's loved pet at one time, she LOVES to cuddle and always offers her belly to you. She also appears to be housebroken, its still a little early for me to make that my final decision but so far no accidents and she seems to understand what outside means and goes to the door. I am already falling in love with her, that is a real problem with me fostering these doxie's, I tend to fall hard and quick.

I also had to pick up the last of Payla's adoption goodies to go home with her tomorrow. She had a bath and trim today so she smells and looks her best for her new mommy and daddy. I am for sure going to miss this little ray of sunshine, she can always put a smile on my face, no matter what kind of day I've had.

No comments:

Post a Comment