Sunday, July 25, 2010

Crazy


Last night we had a Crazy Bowl event that benefited Senior Dog, it was a lot of fun just working it and it seemed everyone that bowled had a great time! I think we did fairly well, and the attendance was more than we expected which was awesome! There were some amazing raffle baskets , and some big 50/50 pots to be won. All this to help with our huge vet bills, so we can continue to care for the dogs we have and to save more dogs that need our help. I also have a funny video of our fearless leader hopping down the lane, it should show up on St. Louis Senior Dogs facebook page soon! http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/St-Louis-Senior-Dog-Project/135908396438428?ref=ts

Tomorrow I am taking Marco Polo on a
home visit/ play date with a potential adopter and her 9 y/o female Chorkie. I am hoping my crazy boy behaves himself, it would be so wonderful to see him get placed in a forever home without men and children around. Since I worked the Crazy Bowl last night, this was the first time Marco had to spend hours alone with my husband, I attached a leash on him so my husband could more easily catch him. Well things went OK, the first trip outside was a bit of a fight but no one got bit, which is a success! He would not potty for my husband while I was gone so by the time I got home he was busting at the seams to go out. I'm happy to report they both survived without any battle scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment