Friday, October 8, 2010

Food Is A Amazing Thing!

I've pretty much just been hanging out today, still not feeling 100% but I am feeling better than yesterday. My dogs are such mooches, some are worse than others but really they are all mooch butts. Check this picture out, can you tell I had food? On a normal basis they would all be doing their own thing not giving a hoot about where I was but mom had food which makes me the center of their world, well until the food is gone anyways :) 



Speaking of food you are NEVER going to believe this, Radar took a treat out of my hand today!!! Honestly it was a HUGE break through and I wanted to yell and scream to anyone who could hear me, its amazing the small things that get me through the day, well its a small thing to most people but for Radar and me this is ginormous! He had no idea how to do it and ended up putting most of my fingers in his mouth but he did and he was gentle!! What more could I ask for??? He'll be going to Petco tomorrow for a couple hours, just to continue with his socialization and get some exposure. I have had a couple of inquiry's on him already but still feel he needs a little more time to adjust, sometime this weekend I will be taking the x pen down, which is his "safe haven" he will still have his crate and his bed but its time to put the x pen away, he's getting to be a big boy now HA!

3 comments:

  1. This picture is a riot!! It cracked me up. :) I'm so excited to hear about Radar - he is on his way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I know Kim it cracked me up too, Cashew and Hazel look like crazed animals HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU NEED TO POST THE PIC ON http://dogs.icanhascheezburger.com/ IT IS TOO FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete