Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It Was A Long Day Yesterday

I was going to blog yesterday but by the time I got home I was just plain exhausted! We went to pick up the 2 mill confiscate pups. A cute little Chi that one of Senior Dogs fosters took and my new foster, he was suppose to be a Papillon/Chi mix but once I seen him in person I really don't see any Chi in him, maybe Papillon/Sheltie mix? What ever he is he is absolutely cute as a button! If you keep an eye on St. Louis Senior Dog Projects facebook page you can help to name this little guy next week :) Oh and don't forget to LIKE us too! In fact if you go to our facebook page this week, we are promoting Adopt-A-Less-Adoptable-Pet-Week you can participate in this and maybe win a prize :)



The little Chi I picked up for the other foster is a pretty little black and tan girl, maybe around 5 years old. Her foster mom decided to name her Stella, which I think is a very fitting and beautiful name for a equally beautiful girl.







While in Marshall, MO we stopped at a little Cafe to have lunch and seen a brochure titled "Jim The Wonder Dog" a story about a Llewellyn Setter that became famous around the United States for the amazing things he did on command. They actually have a Memorial Garden for Jim that you can visit or even purchase a brick with your name or pets name on it that can be placed on the walkway. I wish we would have had a little more time, I would have liked to of visited this Garden. You can visit the link above to read about this amazing dog and the things he accomplished in his 12 years on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment