Saturday, January 8, 2011

Time Has Really Gotten Away From Me!

I have been wanting to blog all week long but there was always something going on and also having computer woe's, I guess it wasn't in the cards till now. I took Dooley today to a adoption event for a couple hours, he amazes me, I don't know how in the world he stays so calm at Petco while the whole place is booming with people, dogs barking and kids running a muck. Honestly I can only handle a couple hours of it, by the time I get home, I am about to pull my hair out if my dogs start barking. Dooley just goes with the flow and doesn't get excited about it all, in fact I think if he had a comfy bed to lay in he would just take a nap.

Last weekend Izzy pulled a real good one! My mom had made me a hand towel surrounded by beautiful gulf shells with a star fish on the front, well Izzy thought the star fish looked or smelled appetizing, unfortunately I caught her AFTER she devoured the WHOLE thing and was licking the crumbs out of the rug! First thing I did was start frantically searching to find out it dried star fish are poison-is to dogs, well their not but it sure did give me a good scare! Every time I look at this picture, I think she is rolling her eye's at me. That's kind of her personality, like "Good grief mom, its not gonna kill me!"


On Wednesday I had to take Cashew and Hazel to the vet for their annual check up and vaccines, that is ALWAYS a experience. These 2 are generally trouble when you take them somewhere together, they get that pack mentality and cause such havoc. This trip was not bad, no blood was shed LOL For being blood sisters they couldn't be more different in personalities. Hazel does not like to ride in the car, actually she prefers to lay under the seat while riding but I won't let her because it makes it too difficult to get her out but once you get her somewhere, she's great! Cashew is cool as a cucumber riding in the car but as soon as you get her out she turns into the vibrating dog. Here they are on the ride back, by then Hazel was exhausted from the ride there and Cashew just wanted to get home!

While we were driving home, I witnessed a beautiful sunset. This picture does not do it justice but all I had was my cell phone to take a picture with. This pink/orangy sunset reminds me of the gorgeous sunsets we see every night at Gulf Shores, when we go on vacation. I could stare at it all day long! 

No comments:

Post a Comment