Saturday, June 11, 2011

Tweet Up?

If you don't know what a Tweet up is don't worry your not the only one lol Our group had a Tweet Up  Fundraiser today its a Fundraiser that you can attend either in person or via Twitter. A restaurant called Noodles & Company , on Manchester, was generous enough to donate 25% of their proceeds from anyone that mentioned St. Louis Senior Dog Project to our group and the Treats Unleashed next door let us have a Meet and Greet with some of our adoptable dogs, do a raffle for a beautiful quilt and allowing anyone that had a Noodles & Company receipt to get a half a dozen yummy treats for the dogs for free! I took Dooley and he was a very good boy, except when I left him to go get something to eat.....sorry about that Kathy ;)






I think a good time was had by all, it was such a beautiful day! I got to see some friends who stopped by to support us and visit with friends in the group. Dooley seemed to enjoy himself also, I think the treats helped. I brought home the free treats I got to share with the rest of the pack. Oh my they were a BIG hit, they've had them before but not in awhile. This is a picture of Cashew, licking the bag clean LOL she actually stuck her head all the way in it and was biting the bag like "There has GOT to be more in there!".





On the way home, I looked in the back seat to see this......Dooley crashed. I think he is zonked out for the night. I love a tired dog.......

No comments:

Post a Comment